Rush to the Natural State and earn a degree at one of the Arkansas auto mechanic schools. You can attend classes in the state capital of Little Rock or other terrific regions like The Ozarks. Arkansas auto mechanic schools also have option to earn your degree online so you can complete classwork from anywhere. Below you will find more information about the careers available to you after earning a degree from one of the Arkansas auto mechanic schools. Take a look at our list of online and traditional classroom based Arkansas auto mechanic schools below and sign up now!
As an Arkansas automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $33,970
- Currently employed: 4,610
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now