The North Carolina auto mechanic schools will show you why the Tarheel State is known for its education. The North Carolina auto mechanic schools will allow you to get your education in places like Charlotte and Raleigh. You can also work from home and take online classes through the North Carolina auto mechanic schools. Below you will find more information about a rewarding career in the automotive technician industry. Check out or list of online and traditional classroom based North Carolina auto mechanic schools below and choose the education right for you!
As a North Carolina automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $39,110
- Currently employed: 21,040
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now