Your education is the top priority at the Rhode Island auto mechanic schools. You will receive the quality training and skills needed at Rhode Island auto mechanic schools in places like Cranston, Providence, Warwick, and elsewhere. Prefer working from home? Sign up for one of the Rhode Island auto mechanic schools online degree programs. Any option you choose will result in a rewarding and prosperous career. Check out our list of online and traditional classroom based Rhode Island auto mechanic schools below and begin your education today!
As a Rhode Island automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $36,310
- Currently employed: 2,630
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Rhode Island Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now