Terrific education opportunities are available at one of the Vermont auto mechanic schools. With excellent Vermont auto mechanic schools throughout the state in places like Burlington and Montpelier you will enjoy your time spent earning your degree. Some Vermont auto mechanic schools have online classes available so you can work anywhere at your own pace. Each one of the Vermont auto mechanic schools is ready to shape you into a skilled automotive service technician. Spend some time exploring our list of featured Vermont auto mechanic schools below and enroll in an online or traditional education program today!
As a Vermont automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $35,580
- Currently employed: 1,850
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now